|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Phase||Single and Three phase|
Magma Air Duct Heater
is an assembly of multiple heating elements commonly “U” type or “W” shaped incoloy sheathed tubular heaters mounted on steel casing, which is mainly used to prevent vibration and protect the heaters. These heating elements can be plain or finned tubes. Finned tubes are generally good for additional protection for humid air ducts.
Magma Air duct heaters are designed as per requirements, so to support air ducts technology. This heater can be inserted in middle of the air flowing ventilation duct. This easy to fit and removable device is very convenient for repair, maintenance and cleaning. Packaged air duct heaters have removable terminal cover for easy connection of power supply.
Magma duct heaters are installed in applications requiring wide range of temperature versus air flow combinations. They are most commonly used for central air heating, ventilation and air conditioning. They are mostly installed on the roof or terraces of industrial and commercial areas and buildings.
Sheath materials, wattages, elements, controls are selectively designed on the input provided to us. Our design engineers match your requirements with the suitable heater and offer the packaged unit to satisfy the requirement. Heaters are custom designed where your choice of color, finish and specific need is alsotaken into consideration to meet the need. Magma uses high quality material in all units to ensure long life and efficient use.Magma Air Duct Heater Comprises of :
- Watt density design of the heater taking into consideration outlet temperatures upto 650 deg. C
- Element supports to prevent heater sagging.
- Custom built terminal box suits to match the shape of the duct- IP rated.
- Electrical wiring and connections suitable for 110/ 115 / 240Vsingle phase or 415/ 240V- phase
- in single and multiple stages.
- Controls such as thermocouple or thermostat – Optional.
In order to design and offer we require your drawings, if already designed or some of the below-mentioned information's:-
- Size of the duct and entry side for heater bank.
- Handing direction — left or right.
- Total Kilowatt required.
- No control steps needed and whether the wiring is single or 3 phase.
- Details of controls required to be fitted to the units
Price Unit: 5000-500000rs/unit.